In this episode Anita Powell, Certified Life Coach and Master L.I.F.E. Coach will:
- Discuss the steps to tap into yourself and live life in harmony
- Introduce her tool “Tap N2U Treasure Map”
Anita Powell, is the mother of twin daughters and grandmother of five. She is a Life coach, speaker/teacher, Massage/Reiki practitioner and creator of TAP N2U Treasure Mapping. After 19 years working with the Michigan Department of Corrections, in 1998, she left to help care for her grandfather and unknown to her, she was also on a journey of self discovery and acceptance, a necessary experience that would lead her to share with others in their own quest for self discovery & acceptance. Anita aspires to inspire by teaching as in her name “And Now I’ve Taught Another”.
Visit her website http://www.engaict.org/ and Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/selfdiscoverylifecoachacp
5 Steps to Tap into You and Live L.I.F.E. in Harmony
- Clarifying your creativity
- Declare and validate your vision
- Pursue your passion
- Professing and affirming
- Manifest your mission
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Latest posts by Coach Ayisha (see all)
- Ep. 6 – How to Be Optimistic so That You Can Be Successful in Life - October 17, 2015
- Ep. 5 – Using Social Media to Build Your Brand / Periscope with Shade Y. Adu - September 11, 2015
- Ep. 4 – Conquering Marriage Challenges with Anita Powell - August 10, 2015